Installation of white TPO roofing membrane, South Shore, Montreal and North Shore
Covering flat roofs
At Toiture RFD 2000, we are specialized in the covering of flat roofs or low slopes. Among the high-performance materials we use, the white TPO roof membrane is distinguished: it is 100% recyclable and has a lifetime of 30 to 50 years.
Our skilled and experienced employees have been installing the white TPO roofing membrane for many years. To date, thousands of customers are satisfied with the optimal waterproofing we offer thanks to our know-how and quality materials.
The polyolefin thermoplastic monolayer membrane (TPO) has all the attributes necessary to create a safe and resistant roof. Its environmental qualities and its incomparable performance have proved their worth: this roofing membrane is increasingly in high demand for flat roofs and low slope residential, commercial, industrial and institutional.
Benefits and Features:
- Guarantee of 15 to 30 years;
- Ecological: it is less polluting and it is 100% recyclable;
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions (sun, heavy rain, snow, hail, strong winds);
- Requires little or no maintenance;
- Can be installed as a replacement for an asphalt and gravel roof
- Flexible: it adapts to the normal expansion and contraction of the building;
- Flexible: it resists tears, perforations and peeling of joints;
- Recognized: approved UI Fm;
- Lightweight: weighs ± 1 lb / ft2 (approximately 10 lbs / ft2 for asphalt and gravel roofing);
- Clean: does not contain polychloride;
- Resistant to oil, lactic acid and chemicals;
- Effective against bacteria and insects;
- Low cost in case of modifications to the building (air conditioning, heating, exhaust outlet, etc.)
Toiture RFD 2000 is able to use the latest technologies to save you money. Using thermography, we can quickly identify wetlands to replace damaged insulation. We cover the roof of Insulfoam insulation, and then fix the white TPO roof membrane to your old roof.
Decreased air conditioning costs
The reflective surface of the TPO meets ENERGY STAR program standards for energy savings during the warm season. Because it reflects the sun’s rays, this membrane considerably lowers the temperature of the roof (up to 12 ° C in the attic).
For optimal performance, the installation of a white TPO membrane must be carried out by expert roofers specializing and accredited by the manufacturer. This membrane requires specific knowledge and exceptional know-how. Visit our blog for more details.
Toiture RFD 2000 has the expertise and experience to install your white TPO membrane roof efficiently, quickly and sustainably.